Chimpanzee is looking for a Social Media Intern to work on our Digital Evolution team!
This is an excellent opportunity for a student to gain valuable agency experience as part of our young and dynamic team while still in school. The position is part-time, two days a week, with flexible hours and starting date for a period of three months.
• Social Media Post Scheduling across multiple networks
• Digital content collection & curation
• Targeted network growth and audience outreach
• Compiling of industry specific Twitter Lists
• Excellent organizational & research skills
• Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills
• A passion for social media and mobile apps
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & LinkedIn
• Experience with Hootsuite and other social media management tools an asset but not required
• Basic Photoshop Skills also an asset
Plese submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org